Sofa Cleaning Marlow SL7
Leather furniture sets are luxurious and valuable and make a bold statement before all visitors. Leather couches and chairs are high priced, especially furniture sets made of exotic leathers or designer pieces. Different kinds of leather require different cleaning approaches and we strongly urge our customers not to use homemade cleansers that could damage the upholstery and end up costing a lot of money. In lieu, we can offer to our clients expert advice, technical expertise and top level professional leather sofa cleaning with no risk of damage or alteration involved.
Entrust the professionals at Prolux Carpet Cleaning Marlow SL7to maintain your favorite leather living room set. Our high quality upholstery cleaning service will eradicate stains, odors, and allergens while protecting and conditioning the valuable hide of your furniture. We will completely renew the color and the sheen of your favorite leather furniture. With the help of our professional care the useful life your living room set is extended and you are going to avoid high replacement costs. Your leather sofa and armchairs will be once again delightful to look at as they add charm and taste to the interior.
Our sofa cleaning procedure follows these steps:
- Before we begin working we are going to test on a tiny patch of the leather to make sure its structure and color are going to withstand the treatment.Since different leather manufacturers use different processing technologies and chemicals, it is vitally important to utilize the right cleaning methods for your furniture. Our expert technicians are going to determine the safest and most effective method to clean your sofa.
- We check the furniture for stains, odors, mold, and dust.
- The leather surface is then spot cleaned and blotted using a special agent and a clean cloth.
- We check the finished work for any omissions or imperfections before calling the job complete.
- Your sofa and other furniture are vacuum cleaned at all accessible places for removal of all hard particles, lint and dust accumulated between creases and under the cushions.